HOW CAN I KNOW IF I'M CHOOSING THE RIGHT LED BULB FOR MY RV?
To know which bulbs are best with your RV, please refer to the Cross Reference page. If you still need guidance, send us your questions using our Contact Form or contact us directly at email@example.com.
HOW DO I PAIR OR REPROGRAM MY WIRELESS WALL SWITCH (WS-01/WS-01DC)?
First, verify that the power source is connected to the side marked "5-24V" (input) of the controller and the side marked "LED" (output) is connected to the light. Secondly, within the first 5 seconds after reconnecting the power on the controller, press the ON/OFF button AND the down arrow button simultaniously. The wireless wall switch will automatically be paired to the controller.
Download the PDF file
HOW DO I RESET MY WIRELESS WALL SWITCH?
Repeat the following three (3) times in a row: within the first 5 seconds after reconnecting the power on the controller, press the ON/OFF button AND the down arrow button simultaniously.
WHAT SHOULD I DO IF MY WIRELESS WALL SWITCH DOES NOT WORK PROPERLY?
Before contacting us, make sure of the following (or Download the PDF file):
• There is power to your hot wire.
• The hot wire (+) is connected to the white wire on the input side marked "5-24V" (input) of the controller.
• The output hot wire of the controller is linked to the fixture or series of light section that you want to control.
• The light section is not over 5 amperes (AMP) of power consumption. If so, replace the actuel controler for the R-217 model. Contact us to place an order.
• All your connections are mounted properly.
• The blue witness light flashes when you press the ON/OFF button.
• Your are using the wireless wall switch within 30 feet apart from the controller.
• The battery is not sleeping. (See below)
• The controller is mounted in an interference-free area.
HOW CAN I WAKE THE WIRELESS WALL SWITCH BATTERY?
After a few months without being used, the battery contained in the wireless wall switch might go in sleep mode. To wake it up, create a little shortage by doing the quick and easy trick below:
HOW DO I PAIR MY LIGHT STRIP WITH THE RADIO FREQUENCY REMOTE?
First, disconnect power from the light strip. Press and hold down both MODE– and SPEED– buttons at the same time and then reconnect power to the light strip within the first 5 seconds, while still holding them. Afterwards, the indicator will flash 3 times to confirm the command is accepted and that the controler will now recognize the new remote when in range. Release the buttons and check remote by turning ON and OFF or changing color.
Download the PDF file